Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Community

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message to all applicants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

Message to all applicants Empty
PostSubject: Message to all applicants   Message to all applicants Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:30 am

Since we have quite a few applicants atm (and I have no intention of saying this a million times) Ill post it here

I just want to point out how important it is that you guys use our ingame chat now that its working again

Its very simple to join from the bot right corner of the client (name is Meridian) and yo can chose to autojoin at login by the little wheel icon in the top right corner of the chat

If you do not ue this chat we will not be consiering your application, and you wll be declined for inactivity

I do not find apps from friendslists etc, only apps that are in the chat will be invited to games

So remember join the chat or you'll find yourself declined

Regarding activity - I wont be acceping anyone that havent been on our forums for 5+ days so remember to check in there aswell, it all counts (and yes I see it all Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://meridiangaming.danskforum.net
3xel(Cho'gath)

3xel(Cho'gath)

Message to all applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to all applicants   Message to all applicants Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 am

Wait, you mean vent? Or some other chat?
---Edit---
Oooooh, the LoL chat. I'm so dumb.
No
Back to top Go down

Message to all applicants
Page 1 of 1