Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Community

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meridian; now and in season 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

Meridian; now and in season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am

Hey guys Smile

Just thought Id make a "little" post about whats going on atm

It's been very very quiet around here (as most of you might have noticed) but I do know a lot of members are busy with a lot of things irl (vacations etc) so obviously there isnt much time for LoL
Personally Ive been getting ready for school and taking some time off to figure out where we go from now

Id really love for Meridian to contiue as it is (if that's the general mood around here) - because to be honest I have considered more or less shutting it down -a few members have left for various reasons and obviously its been so quiet around here and Im having a hard time seeing who can (and want to) be co-admin of Meridian

Admin
If Meridian has to continue Im going to need at least one more admin that can and want to do a large amount of what Im doing now (obviously not alone, but with me) as I go back to school in 2 weeks my time will be more limited and I do wish to play games aswell
If the members feel that there is a member they think would fit well for this role, please let me know, or if someone wants to point at themselves let me know that to - and please tell me why aswell
A new admin wont be 100% my decision, it has to go by the Jury and the Staff before Ill promote anyone, and it will start of on a trial period, but Ill discuss all that with the person in question
It is for certain that if I have to do 100% of the work around here Meridian wont exsist by christmas - I will not have the time for it

New members
Im going to start hardcore recruiting again, and we're gonna keep up our standard - good players only Smile
I might contact a few members regarding Jury positions - but you are also welcome to contact me if you want to help

Chat
So, Ive given up on IRC and all plans about this hasbeen dumped. You guys simply didnt like it, and thats cool, Im gonna listen to the community Wink
I have however come up with a new idea - skype
It'll be very simple I can setup rooms and add people (and remove apps when they've been declined) - the only person everyone needs to add is me
Personally Ive used skype for alliances in other games without a good ingame system - and it worked awesome
You can follow up on conversations even while youve been logged off - and almost everyone has skype anyway
I am going to send out a group pm to request your skype name, and Ill be setting the group up - hopefully you guys think its as awesome an idea as me and we'll finally solve our chat problem
I'll let you guys know if there isnt support for this and if Im bac at the drawing board

All in all, besides the quiet-ness around here we're still alive and I hope that you guys wil help keeping it like that Smile

Any questions/comments please post it here
Back to top Go down
https://meridiangaming.danskforum.net
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 pm

don;t have my own so ill use aio :3 aiona223
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 pm

yeah I blame the chat thing on lol >< thats why we cant communicate effectively
Back to top Go down
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 pm

lol anders, you do know you fast just can make your own, right? Im startng to think that you just are making up your sister XD
Back to top Go down
Hashishun
Jury
Jury
Hashishun

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 pm

lol anders/aiona/artemis is so full of crap xD
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 pm

no I dont even have an e-mail lol plus most of my friends are on her list plus theres other new people that I get to meeet ^^ its how I make friends
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 pm

hashi youre just jealous >.> clown
Back to top Go down
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 pm

we all remember andrew and when "cedric" gets on vent...lol....mabe your games have payed off once a while affraid
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Andrew and cedric actually exists XD Ill let you talk to them later on !! both of them if you want :3 Ill call them in my room later Smile
Back to top Go down
Hashishun
Jury
Jury
Hashishun

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

aiona are you comfortable tanking in ranked or just support?
Back to top Go down
Hashishun
Jury
Jury
Hashishun

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:05 pm

cmon aiona don't be shy!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Aiona? who's that Anders is here Aiona relinquished her ownership
Back to top Go down
Hashishun
Jury
Jury
Hashishun

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 pm

lol your so gay xD now answer the question, im trying to gather info for team instalock
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Jury
Jury
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Yes I am I love cock up my butt !!! I can do both but I excell on support /roam actually I can do anything just dont make me jungle
Back to top Go down
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

you guys want to dump the skype plan now that riot finally decided to fix ingame chat? or is it good to have for when server is down etc? and maybe we just make it for members? thoughts?

personally Id like to have an out of game chat for whe I go back to school, I cant really have LoL open when Im there XD
Back to top Go down
Jariah

Jariah

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm just glad to be a part of a clan community. I play a lot with my RL friends and solo queue for that gold rank (jarvan skin woohoo)- skype is a great tool for communication when in-game chat is down. I'm game most of the time to play. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meridian; now and in season 2   Meridian; now and in season 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meridian; now and in season 2
Page 1 of 1