Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Community

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian

Go down 
+3
Hashishun
tbum
IkinZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IkinZ

IkinZ

This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Empty
PostSubject: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Well I havent been on vent or the chat for the past few days because i recently found a higher elo clan. So this will be my last post in the forums sorry to everyone but i need to get into more competitive play.

Also riot will be switching all the euro people to the euro servers and blocking them from the NA servers there will be a Euro East, Central, West.

Reason being is the traffic in the NA servers from the euro players and also they are gonna want to populate these servers but it works out for them yes alot of people may get mad but they made these servers for a reason because people with 100+ ping vs someone in the 20-50 ranged generally if they are the same skill level because they have that extra half a second to recat and make desisions.

Also this means when the NA servers r down no hoping onto the Euro servers and vise versa but doing this switch will help out alot with this lag issues.

But anyways this message is FYI and i will be closing TPG take the name if u want If Tbum wants to take over go ahead no worries reach me ingame if u want to talk. That is all bb Sad
Back to top Go down
tbum
Jury
Jury

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm

i dont want to take over tpg, lol. someone else can have it
Back to top Go down
Hashishun
Jury
Jury
Hashishun

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Wait, so like all the europeans are going to leave us? This can't be!

Last edited by Hashishun on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maldred

Maldred

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Well... It make sense that Riot would do this, but at the same time I can't see it happening. There are so many clans that are a mix and the community is gonna rage hard... If it does happen I guarantee they will bring it back, cause of all the people QQing about it.
Back to top Go down
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

the eu ting is not true
the reason a lot of people are confused is cus they usualy have used the same username and mail on the eu server as the na server, they are not moving anyonefrom the NA server

it is just a split of the EU server into 2

have fun with whatever you're going to do, you'll still have member status here since we dont rally have any rules on the subject if thats a problem for you where you go let me know
Back to top Go down
https://meridiangaming.danskforum.net
Maldred

Maldred

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Thought so...

See yea later Ikinz. Hope your adventures are grand.
Back to top Go down
Seph
Staff
Staff
Seph

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 am

what a douche.
Back to top Go down
Hashishun
Jury
Jury
Hashishun

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

what a noob.
Back to top Go down
EkX
Staff
Staff
EkX

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am

LOL!

Whatever, have fun doing whatever you want,. For me. I won´t miss a guy like you rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian   This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for the Clan For Euro players and my Leave of Meridian
Page 1 of 1