Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Community

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supports Too Gud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JFerris72

JFerris72

Supports Too Gud Empty
PostSubject: Supports Too Gud   Supports Too Gud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 am

Supports Too Gud Supportsz

Do i gotta say anything?

Well other than mr reduc soraka too gud.

EDIT: And that clan LAOT should uninstall
Back to top Go down
Zdrastochye
Staff
Staff
Zdrastochye

Supports Too Gud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supports Too Gud   Supports Too Gud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Pretty sure if Meridian had a 4-12 Pant they'd have a high chance of losing too. Plus not like your support champs built support, you built AP. TSM used AP Janna mid, showing that with AP she's a legit nuker.

Had you all built gp5 and wards and shureyla's/aegis/etc then I'd be impressed. How many support Sorakas get Malady or wota?
Back to top Go down
JFerris72

JFerris72

Supports Too Gud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supports Too Gud   Supports Too Gud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm

And i'm sure tsm used rally and heal as well...

Just saying even with all the support damage buffs with a jax and everything they should have atleast done decent, and apps play with meridian and do bad all the time, not like we lose every game with them :S
Back to top Go down
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

Supports Too Gud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supports Too Gud   Supports Too Gud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm

and me playing as karma is just as good as some random person....no clue how my score got so pretty....maybe cus their jax tower dived me and died...lololol
Back to top Go down
https://meridiangaming.danskforum.net
EkX
Staff
Staff
EkX

Supports Too Gud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supports Too Gud   Supports Too Gud Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:29 am

Kasssandra wrote:
and me playing as karma is just as good as some random person....no clue how my score got so pretty....maybe cus their jax tower dived me and died...lololol

Lol, you dont dive a karma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supports Too Gud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supports Too Gud   Supports Too Gud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supports Too Gud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Public :: General-
Jump to: