Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Community

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z's new game (for norms)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zdrastochye
Staff
Staff
Zdrastochye

Z's new game (for norms) Empty
PostSubject: Z's new game (for norms)   Z's new game (for norms) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 am

Guaranteed to incite laughter if you like a good troll.

Rules:

No saying anything at champ select besides "jungle". Make sure to lock it in quickly so people don't get held up on picking their own jungler.
You must jungle.
Whenever you go to talk in game, you must say whatever you have to say in all-chat, all game long.
You may not ping.

Been trying my game all morning and so far I'm batting 100%. I may have picked up a couple reports, but just like towerdiving and dying to make your opponent flash "worth it."
Z's new game (for norms) Reesrin

Good way to burn time if you're killing time before ranked 5s practice. Anyone else ballsy enough?
Back to top Go down
Zeusatli

PostSubject: Re: Z's new game (for norms)   Z's new game (for norms) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Zdrastochye wrote:
Guaranteed to incite laughter if you like a good troll.

Rules:

No saying anything at champ select besides "jungle". Make sure to lock it in quickly so people don't get held up on picking their own jungler.
You must jungle.
Whenever you go to talk in game, you must say whatever you have to say in all-chat, all game long.
You may not ping.

Been trying my game all morning and so far I'm batting 100%. I may have picked up a couple reports, but just like towerdiving and dying to make your opponent flash "worth it."
Z's new game (for norms) Reesrin

Good way to burn time if you're an asshole. Anyone else have enough time to waste?

Fixed for you.
Back to top Go down
Assassinzz

PostSubject: Re: Z's new game (for norms)   Z's new game (for norms) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Sounds fun Very Happy

PS: Z es #1 in trolling Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z's new game (for norms)   Z's new game (for norms) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z's new game (for norms)
Page 1 of 1