Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Community

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasssandra
Admin
Admin
Kasssandra

Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions Empty
PostSubject: Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions   Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 am

Some of the most common questions asked

How do I apply?
You apply here by using this template

Why is no one playing with me?
There can be several reasons to this, here's some of the most common ones
1. you arent using our ingame channel (Meridian) all applicants should ALWAYS use this, if they dont, members wont be able to find them and we will consider the applicant as inactive
2. your timezones are different from the majority of the members (we only have around 35 active members and there are always times of the days that arent fillled with members, there usually always is someone around)
3. you are always in a game, if you always are ingame the members wont be waiting around for you when they dont know you

Who is the "Jury"?
You can see a list of the Jury members here, when on vent they will also always have a [Jury] tag so they are pretty easy to spot
Dont be afraid to ask a jury member for a game if you havent played with them yet, but do not harass them

How do I know what happens to my application?
Once we reach a decision on your application a response will be posted on your thread and it will be move to the application archive
Threads that arent eligible for applying will be deleted

What reasons is there for not being accepted
We have a lot of factors we take into account, but the most important ones are
1. Stay active on forums (we can see when you last where online - more than a week = declined)
2. Use our ingame chat (if we never see you on the chat we take it as a lack of interest and you'll automatically not be able to play with jury members either)
3. Negative Jury votes (if just 1 or 2 Jury members have decided that they dont find you fit for Meridian it will usually end in a declined application)

Where can I find more information
Around the forums there are lots of information made for especially new people having a look around and/or applicants that wants their questions answered
Look in the forum sections
Clan Information
Clan Application
Application Archive
Main page with updates
Meridian General Information
Thread explaining the application proces
Template for application

If there is any questions you still havent gotten answered please post them here, they will be responded relatively fast

Last edited by Kasssandra on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://meridiangaming.danskforum.net
feed lag repeat
Jury
Jury
feed lag repeat

Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions   Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:30 am

due to the crappiness of PVP chat rooms,

maybe tell the apps to add a few of members of the jury, and pester them about a tryout lol
Back to top Go down

Q&A - go here if you have any unanswered questions
Page 1 of 1